Friday, January 31, 2014

Lagunitas: The Hairy Eyeball Ale

Good friends of mine gave me a beer once. It was a bottle of Three Philosophers. The moment it touched my lips, I fell in love. It is my official favorite beer in the world. It is pretty pricey so I don't get to drink it often but that is okay because that makes it special. It has a high ABV and it is lovingly balanced and yummy. It tastes like satan's ass if you drink it warm. Do Not Drink it Warm. It almost lost it's place in my heart.

Now I found something that will not take it's place but pleasantly remind me of my favorite. It tastes so much like Three Philosophers but way cheaper. I am dancing the happy dance with every taste. It is called The Hairy Eyeball. This brewery has been hit and miss with me but this brew has it it out of the park. If you can find it, try it. I found one bottle of it at my local Save Mart here in Visalia, Ca.

No comments:

Post a Comment